Mobile Water Filtration Unit
Rampart offers its mobile water filtration units for our hydrodemolition and surface cleaning projects. The largest fleet of hydrodemolition vehicles and equipment in the industry also contains more water filtration units than any other in the industry.
Rampart’s Blaster is a surface cleaning unit that removes rubber and paint from airfield runways and paint from roadways, quickly and completely. Rubber can be removed at rates exceeding 30,000 square feet per hour, and paint is stripped-away at about 5,000 square feet per hour. Like the BlasterVac, it is completely self-contained, and in case of emergency, can cease operation in thirty (30) seconds, and exit roads or runways at highway speeds.
The rotating 28 jet spray bar has a removal width of twelve (12) to twenty-four (24) inches at operates at 36,000 psi.
A Blaster truck holds enough water to clean over 100,000 square feet at a time. The unit is environmentally safe. It requires only potable water; no chemicals are needed or used. The water, which is heated to about 140° when forced through the tiny spray nozzles, is sufficient to do the job.
The rubber and paint debris is vacuumed from the runway surface and properly disposed of.
- Removes suspended solids (TSS)
- Reduces PH to between 5 and 9, safe for discharge
- Environmentally friendly diatomaceous earth for filtration
- Self contained and portable, No site impact
- Large Filter Media Drum
- Self Contained Power Unit
- 3000 Gallon Slurry Tank
- 500 Gallon PH Reducing Tank
- Filters and Treats 3,500 Gallons Per Hour
- Liquid slurry converted to dry solids
- Disposal costs reduced
- Used Filter Media Is Suitable for Landfill