Build Your Career With Us!
Rampart Hydro is full of career possibilities. Our mission is to make structures stronger and last longer, and to provide an enriching work experience for our people so they develop, have fun, and grow with us.
The Rampart team meets the needs of our customers by providing innovative and value-added solutions to infrastructure challenges. Rampart Hydro’s commitment to company-wide collaboration allows us to provide the best solutions for our clients and the best possible opportunities for our employees.
Wanted: Field Technicians/Equipment Operators/Hydroblasters
Rampart Hydro Services a national specialty trade contractor headquartered in Pittsburgh’s Airport Corridor, is seeking Field Technicians/Equipment Operators/Hydroblasters. The Field Technician/Equipment Operator/Hydroblaster is responsible for the operation and maintenance of hydrodemolition, hydroblasting, vacuum and water treatment equipment. Because the work is performed at job sites throughout the USA, relocation to Pittsburgh is not required. We offer excellent pay, health benefits, and 401k.
If you are interested in this position and meet the following requirements, please consider applying. We would be happy to have you as a member of our team. Please email resumes and/or applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to 412-262-6188. Rampart’s application can be found on our website at rampart-hydro.com/employment.
- Safely operate and maintain Ultra-High Pressure (36,000psi) concrete hydrodemolition, hydrovblasting, vacuum, and water treatment equipment (training provided)
- Responsible for jobsite activities including job set up, work performance, close out daily reporting
- Maintain, troubleshoot, repair, and report equipment problems
- Represent the company on the job
- Drive equipment to the project site.
- Prepare and submit paper work daily
- Work requires extensive travel throughout the USA
Requirements for Employment:
- High school degree or equivalent
- CDLA or desire to obtain a CDLA
- OSHA 10 Certification – Construction or willingness to obtain prior to hire
(OSHA 10 Certification – Construction Course will be paid for by Rampart)
- Pre-employment physical and drug test
- Background check
- Able to Lift 100 lbs. and physically fit
- Willingness to travel throughout the USA up to 75% (passport required)
- Mechanical experience (preferably with diesel engines)
- PMA (positive mental attitude)
- Adaptable; Able to adjust to changing work conditions
What we offer:
- Excellent Pay (commensurate with skill set)
- Heath Insurance including dental and eye care
- Vacation and Holiday Pay including 2 weeks per year and 11 paid holidays
- 401-K with matching contribution
- Travel reimbursement including mileage, travel time, and per diem
- Cell phone
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Safe Working Conditions
- Training including classroom and hands-on at our facility and in the field
Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity and is a drug-free/tobacco free workplace.
As an equal opportunity employer, it is the policy of Structural Group Inc. to provide equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants. No person will be discriminated against on the basis of an individual’s race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable law. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.