As a growing company, we usually have openings for the following positions:
If you are looking for a dynamic, diverse, and growing company that offers competitive pay and benefits including medical, then we may have the job for you.
We hire responsible, creative, and entrepreneurial men and women, especially those with excellent mechanical skills and practical, problem-solving abilities.
Continual improvement and innovation will remain keys to our success; so, if you are energetic, and like to find new, better, and safer ways to remove concrete and power-wash surfaces, then please consider applying.
We offer to everyone:
- Health Insurance, including dental, vision, life and disability based on successful completion of a training/introductory time period
- Holiday Pay and Accrued Vacation Time
- 401-K available, company match after one year
- Travel reimbursement including, hotel, per diem, rental car, travel time and expense
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Small company feel with a large company reach
General Requirements for Employment
- Pre-employment physical and drug test
- Background check; driving
- Completed application including:
- Work history
- Employment references
- Driver Application for CDL applicants (if and when appropriate)
- PMA (positive mental attitude)
- Adaptability, adjust to changing work conditions
Please complete our on-line employment application or send your resume along with a completed version of our printable employment application to us via (1) fax (412-262-6188); (2) email at employment@Rampart-Hydro.com; or (3) U.S. mail at:
Rampart Hydro Services
530 Moon Clinton Road
Coraopolis, PA 15108
Rampart Hydro Services is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.